- info on 2019 events coming here soon!
- The Cheltenham Festival of Bikes takes place on 8-9th September at the Town Hall in Cheltenham.
- Doors open 12 noon - 5pm on Saturday 8th and 10am - 4pm on Sunday 9th Sept.
- There will be a great selection of trade booths and exhibition stands from suppliers.
- Drool over some of the finest creative customs and modified classics in our Invitational Showcase.
- Grab a beer or coffee and mooch around the stalls.
Display your bike for just one day, park at rear of Town Hall or in Imperial Gardens next to Town Hall.
You can buy tickets in advance for just £7.95 for both or either days.
Or pay £10 cash on the door.
Kids under 15 get in free.
For advance tickets click on TICKETSOURCE link bottom right.
Tickets are valid for either / both days.